Jul 16, 2008

Daily Update

I read some manga online, as usual. If i don't do it, I will felt very uncomfortable, like some thing precious missing from my collection. Manga is part of my life. It is also called comic. I admire all those manga artists' drawing. Very unique. The moment you saw the manga you will immediately recognise it as whose art works is. I learn their drawing styles and then create my own style. However, i have to admit it that to create your own significant drawing style is not easy. It require practice and a lot hard work and time. I still haven't found my style. I want some thing that can be considered by me as complete and prefect. That's the problem. No thing is prefect in this world. Never mind that, as long as i like it.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumnails