Oct 5, 2010

Damn you!

I have been wondering why those people are so selfish. They just care for themselves. They are unwilling to share information. It’s not that I want to think like that about them. But the realities are telling the truth. How annoying. Sometimes I am wondering why I befriend with those useless scum. They are nice. They are friendly. But, that’s just when they need you. They hurt me. I am willing to share useful information with you, but you just don’t want to share with me? I am considering you all as my friends. How could you. This world is so much scarier than I thought. I hate this world. Sigh, I really have no ideas about what is going on these people’s head. I don’t have any extra energy to do so. I have something that’s much more important than those insignificant things. Yeah, that’s right. I have something that’s very important. I don’t want to waste my time on you all. I need to accomplish my goal. I want to be the person I want to be.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumnails