Apr 24, 2009

CLAMP

CLAMP’s art work is magnificent. Most of their art works are draw in smooth, soft line that give readers a sense

of peace and calm. Especially the way CLAMP draws the characters, clothes and movement. I have always

admired CLAMP’s works. I tried to draw like them. I learnt. I like their drawing style. Imitation is easy.

However, if you want me to create a manga with drawing skills like CLAMP, that’s just seems impossible. I

don’t think I can draw manga like CLAMP. I mean their art works are drawn so perfectly and with every detail

in orders. CLAMP’s art works are very clean and neat. While mine art works are a bit messy. I don’t think I

have much patience.

Here are some of the art works of CLAMP I know from the Wikipedia:

1. Clamp no Kiseki

2. 20 Mensō ni Onegai!!/20 Masks, Please!!

3. RG Veda

4. Tokyo Babylon

5. Clamp School Detectives

6. Duklyon: Clamp School Defenders

7. Shirahime-Syo: Snow Goddess Tales

8. Magic Knight Rayearth

9. Miyuki-chan in Wonderland

10. The One I Love

11. Cardcaptor Sakura

12. Wish

13. Angelic Layer

14. Suki Dakara Suki (I like, therefore I like)

15. Chobits

16. Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle

17. xxxHolic

The highlighted are the one I am currently following on Onemanga or already watch the anime.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumnails