Sep 18, 2010

Why am i alive?

I have been wondering for some time now: why am i alive and what do i live for. Recently, i know the answer for myself. I am alive because i have job that i need to accomplish. I want to make my family happy and live a better life. I want to help other people, especially those needy. I have this idea after i watch a video. It pains me greatly. It also make me realize that there are so many people who need my help. But considering my present situation, i don't have enough money or strength to help them. I will do my best to help those near me. But first, i need to help myself. In order to get a good job that i like with good salary, i must study hard and harder to achieve my goal. I must get good result no matter what. Yes, this is my goal. I want to make this world a better place. I know it's not easy and is an childish dream. Besides, i also want my parents to be proud of me and can live their life happily after retired. Sign..., they will retire in a few years time. And i still have younger brothers. I'll need to study hard now. I don't want to disappoint my parents further. I felt guilty every time i waste my time doing nonsense. I am sorry, mum, dad. I promise i'll study hard from now on. Forgive me if i said or done something that hurt you. I am sorry, I love you all^^

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumnails